This is the page for you if you’re seeking amazing family hotels in Palm Springs. Several family-friendly hotels in Palm Springs specialize in children and provide them with all they require to make their holiday unforgettable.
To that aim, I’ve compiled a list of the 15 Palm Springs family resorts, including hotels that are ideal for parents with toddlers.
Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas II
The second Marriott in Desert Springs is near the first, but this Palm Spring family resort provides many of the same facilities at a significantly lesser price.
It’s a fantastic resort for kids and adults, with the resort’s two massive pools taking center stage. There is just one restaurant here, but it serves delectable sweets and nutritious meals for children.
- 1091 Pinehurst Lane, Palm Desert, CA 92260, United States of America
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
The Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is worth a visit, not just for the spectacular views from the suites, which often feature an additional balcony, but also for the resort’s seven pools.
In this list of Palm Springs family resorts, there’s a spa nearby that’s perfect for a family day out, and there’s even a tennis court where kids and adults can learn to play together.
- 44600 Indian Wells Lane, Indian Wells, CA 92210, United States of America
Westin Desert Willow Villas
The Westin Desert Willow Villas is the best resort in Palm Springs for families that conveniently placed near all of the area’s attractions, and its biggest feature is its monitored and best kids pool with water slides. There’s also a video game area, other swimming pools, and a wonderful basketball court for kids at the resort.
The villas are spacious and pleasant, and they may become your new favorite family friendly resorts in Palm Springs.
- 75 Willow Ridge, Palm Desert, CA, United States
- $202 Cheapest rate per night
Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas I
The first Marriott in Desert Springs provides compact one-bedroom accommodations or bigger condos with views of the beach, and it has a classic island ambiance that complements the fantastic ocean vista.
There’s a pool in the middle with a shallow side for the little ones and an on-site restaurant, so you won’t have to leave the resort to have fun.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas
The enormous pools with slides and adjacent waterpark at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas are the resort’s biggest feature, but that’s not all that makes it a great place for kids.
Four restaurants are placed throughout the resort, catering to a wide range of preferences, and some accommodations are even pet-friendly – how many places can boast that? Other facilities, such as on-site Wi-Fi, are also available.
- 41000 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270, United States of America
The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
The Ritz-Carlton in Palm Springs, California, is one of my favorite kid-friendly hotels and is ideal for a premium stay in a gorgeous resort with numerous family vacation packages to fit your needs.
The on-site steak restaurant offers kid-friendly meal selections, while adults can have beverages – and both may enjoy the pool. The Ritz Kids Club, like always, is open to any children under the age of 12.
- 68900 Frank Sinatra Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270, United States of America
Riviera Palm Springs, A Noble House Resort
Although most people associate the Riviera with Vegas, its sibling resort in Palm Springs provides an equally memorable experience.
This kid-friendly resort in Palm Springs includes a pool and room service that both kids and adults will enjoy while using the free Wi-Fi and TV in every room to watch their favorite movies.
- 1600 North Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262, United States of America
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel
The Renaissance at Palm Springs is a pleasant departure from the normal large resort experience, with handy condo-style units with great views – and access to services across the property, including a restaurant, spa, and on-site gym for those who want to keep active.
- 888 Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, United States of America
The Oasis Resort
The Oasis Resort is a beautiful resort with a golf course and restaurant on-site and apartments and villa-style accommodations. There are multiple tennis courts and swimming pools, some of which are kid-friendly, and lots of things to do just outside the Oasis.
The free wi-fi connection and TV in each room are ideal for children.
- 4190 East Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92264, United States of America
Residence Inn Palm Desert
One of the nicest things about the Residence Inn is that they’re delighted to accommodate dogs in a handful of their rooms and suites.
They have a lot to offer, including a gorgeous view and a large swimming pool, and they’re near the casino and several local attractions.
- 38305 Cook Street, Palm Desert, CA 92211, United States of America
Shadow Mountain Resort & Club
If you want beautiful mountain vistas and home-like comfort without the hassle, the Shadow Mountain Resort & Club is the place to go.
With multiple tennis courts located around the resort, it’s a popular hangout for aspiring professional tennis players and energetic youngsters alike. If you’re not a tennis player, you can still enjoy the pool and two on-site eateries.
- 45-750 San Luis Rey Avenue, Palm Desert, CA 92260, United States of America
Smoke Tree Ranch
One of the Palm Springs family resorts is the Smoke Tree Ranch is a fantastic hotel with a ranch vibe that blends well with the natural beach setting. They include a large pool, a basketball court, and other facilities such as wi-fi and a kitchen in each room to assure your comfort throughout your stay. There are also several shuttle services available to transport you around Palm Springs.
Las Brisas Hotel
The Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel is designed to seem like an Italian villa and has big rooms that can accommodate even the largest families and parties. You may enjoy the pool and many on-site eateries while there, and there’s a fantastic mountain view. They also include a complimentary breakfast during your stay.
- 222 South Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262, United States of America
Welk Resorts Desert Oasis
Welk Resorts Desert Oasis is a premium resort hotel just outside of Palm Springs. It’s the ideal holiday destination for letting the kids swim in the pool while you relax in the sun or play championship golf and tennis at the nearby Cathedral Canyon Golf and Tennis Club.
Desert Oasis Palm Springs has something for everyone, from a dip in the adult-only pool to a game of Nintendo Switch in the activity area. Pool tables, foosball, PS4, games, films, and other activities are available in the activity area. You may also try out the newest virtual reality technology in the activity room. You must schedule virtual reality appointments.
You may also pick up pre-made S’mores Kits from the activity center and cook them in your villa oven. Palm Terrace Cafe is a poolside beverage and snack bar where you may relax and unwind while swimming. The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, Palm Springs Art Museum, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Palm Springs Village Fest, and other nearby attractions are all worth seeing.
- Cathedral Canyon Drive, 34567
- 92234 Cathedral City, California
- (800) 932-9355
See more: 15 Best Brunch Spots in Palm Springs
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
This five-star hotel offers exceptional service, remodeled venues, and family-friendly facilities. You will feel relaxed from the moment you step into the lovely resort grounds. Outdoor pools, golf courses, tennis courts, a spa, boats, shops, and onsite restaurants are all available at the resort. The resort is close to downtown Palm Springs, Coachella Valley, and Indian Wells events. You may also hire a pool cabana or a daybed and enjoy live DJ entertainment in the pool area. Cabana capacity is 8-10 and daybed capacity is 4-6.
At night, party it up on the lakefront at The Blue Star Lounge or at the Lobby Bar. Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, The Living Desert, Joshua Tree, Hiking Trails, Sunnylands, Shopping, and more are all nearby attractions.
- Country Club Drive, 74-855
- 92260 Palm Desert, CA
Kid-friendly activities to do in Palm Springs
- Aerial Tramway of Palm Springs The world’s largest revolving tram car goes over two and a half miles over Chino Canyon’s spectacular cliffs, bringing passengers to Mt. San Jacinto State Park’s unspoiled wilderness.
- The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens is a zoo and gardens in the desert. Giraffes, mountain lions, zebras, and cheetahs are just a few of the amazing species at The Living Desert.
- Jeep Tours in the Canyon. Visit the San Andreas Fault, Palm Springs Indian Canyons, or the magnificent Painted Canyon in the Mecca Hills Wilderness Area on an open-air Jeep tour.
- Knott’s Soak City Waterpark is a waterpark at Knott’s Berry Farm. At Knott’s Soak City Waterpark, catch the perfect wave again and again on this simulated surfing machine, or experience a 4-story interactive Family Funhouse featuring water slides.
- Ballooning using hot air. Fly above the Palm Springs Desert Resort area in a colorful balloon.
- Drive along Palm Canyon. Palm Canyon Drive runs through the center of Palm Springs. Discover the stores, galleries, restaurants, and sights that make Palm Canyon Drive an unforgettable experience.
- The Desert Children’s Discovery Museum. This imaginative museum is a big favorite with youngsters, who may spend hours exploring the numerous hands-on displays.
- Cultural Museum of Agua Caliente This modest free museum features cultural displays on the Cahuilla Indians of Agua Caliente.
- Air Museum of Palm Springs If your children enjoy airplanes, they will enjoy this museum, which has a large hangar full of World War II aircraft, some of which you can see.
Finally, these are the top 15 Palm Springs family resorts for a relaxing trip. Simply pack your belongings and travel to one of these 15 top palm spring family resorts for a relaxing holiday. Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful time with your family.
Explore more on our website bbalessandra.com!