When the holidays are coming, everyone will be eager to find a place to travel and rest. What makes those vacations great is enjoying the best food. So get ready to taste Gainesville’s best Sushi. Surely the flavors that Sushi Gainesville leaves behind will make you remember forever. Do not forget to choose for yourself an address with the most special flavor in the top 10 shared below.
Momoyaki is a very friendly place to eat and treats customers like family. Enjoy delicious sushi Gainesville here in a familiar, intimate setting, just as Penny from The Big Bang Theory said: “Family Style”.
What’s special about Momoyaki: Momoyaki hosts different discounts and offers every night. On Mondays, the restaurant has a student discount. Besides, everyone also gets a fair price for a good bibimbap on Tuesdays.
- Location: 1624 SW 13 St, Gainesville, FL 32608, USA
- Open Hours: 11:00 AM – 23:00 PM
- Contact: +1 352-384-3733
- Wesbite: http://momoyaki.com
Hana SushiSee moreHana Sushi
Enjoy a casual dinner with Hana Sushi, where Japanese cuisine meets comfort. Hana Sushi serves the best sushi Gainesville at affordable prices, so you can always count on this restaurant to fill you up without worrying about the price.
What’s special about Hana Sushi: Hana Sushi has some of the best fusion dishes in Gainesville. There is a highly rated sushi bar and lots of specialties on the menu. If you feel like it, try the restaurant’s outstanding signature dishes.
- Location: 3147 SW 45 St Ste 10, Gainesville, FL 32608, USA
- Open Hours:
- Monday, Thursday:11 AM–3:00 PM and 4:30 PM –10:30 PM
- Tue–Wed, Fri: 4:30 PM –10:30 PM
- Saturday: 11 AM – 10:30 PM
- Contact: +1 352-877-8899
- Website: https://www.sushihanafl.com
Mahzu Sushi and Grill
Named one of the best restaurants in Gainesville, Mahzu Sushi & Grill certainly serves up the best sushi in Gainesville as well. Sashimi, sushi, tempuras, teriyaki, bento boxes and delicious harumaki are just some of the mouthwatering dishes served here just for you.
What’s special about Mahzu Sushi & Grill: Mahzu Sushi & Grill refines its menu with the care of professional chefs who ensure that every bite of your meal is superb.
- Location: 5150 SW 34th St, Gainesville, FL 32608, USA
- Open Hours: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Contact: +1 352-336-3338
- Website: https://mahzusushi.com/
Maybe You Concern: 16 Best Bars In Gainesville Fl You Have To Go
Sensei Asian Bistro
Contemporary Asian fusion with traditional flavors at Sensei Asian Bistro, where the best sushi in Gainesville has raised the bar. Here, you can enjoy an exquisite setting where delicious food can satisfy your taste buds.
What is special about Sensei Asian Bistro: Sensei Asian Bistro is a dream work made by the combination of perfection and taste of its founder, who has inculcated his knowledge of culinary arts in every dish.
- Location: 4860 Steve Spurrier Way Ste 10, Gainesville, FL 32608, USA
- Open Hours: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Contact: +1 352-214-1239
- Website: https://www.insensei.com/
Volcanic Sushi + Sake Hunter’s Crossing
Specializing in sushi, Volcanic Sushi + Sake Hunter’s Crossing brings a special “attractiveness” to sushi while preserving the uniqueness of culture and tradition. Enjoy a meal carefully curated from their varied menu that will make your stay even better.
The specialty of Volcanic Sushi + Sake Hunter’s Crossing: Volcanic Sushi + Sake Hunter’s Crossing expands its service beyond the regular food service. You can even enjoy the restaurant’s mouthwatering dishes and cuisine while attending events and catering.
- Location: 5200 NW 43rd St. ste. 509 Gainesville Florida 32606, USA
- Open Hours: Sun-Thu 11 AM to 9 PM, Fri-Sat 11 AM to 10 PM
- Contact: +1 (352) 727-7777
- Website: https://www.volcanicsushisake.com/
Ichiban SushiExploreIchiban Sushi
Offering the A-game, Ichiban Sushi has been serving Gainesville’s taste buds for over twenty years and is consistently appreciated by many visitors. Treat yourself to a range of Pan-Asian and Sushi menus at surprisingly affordable prices.
What’s special about Ichiban Sushi: This Florida food enthusiast realizes the value of melt-in-your-mouth sushi, so it delights you not only with the best sushi Gainesville but It might even be the best you’ve ever had.
- Location: 4928 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville, FL 32606, USA
- Open Hours: 10:00 AM – 10:30 PM
- Contact: +1 352-375-8880
- Website: https://ichibanflorida.com/
Dragonfly Sushi and Sake Co
Dragonfly Sushi and Sake Co is a modern Japanese dining outlet and invites customers to a contemporary Japanese setting for a delicious meal and serves some of the best sushi in Gainesville that you can enjoy.
What’s special about Dragonfly Sushi and Sake Co: This Japanese bistro takes you on a journey through a globally inspired menu and ensures everyone gets what they want.
- Location: 201 SE 2nd Ave #104, Gainesville, FL 32601, USA
- Open Hours: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Contact: +1 352-371-3359
- Website: https://www.dragonflyrestaurants.com/gainesville-florida/
Sushi is available at Dragonfly Sushi and Sake Co
May you need to know: Top 13 Places To Get The Best Breakfast In Gainesville Fl
Bento (Archer, Gainesville)
Bento is a vibrant Asian restaurant spread across multiple branches in Gainesville alone. This Asian kitchen has a wide range of sushi dishes for you to try from traditional options to dishes typical of this part of Florida.
What’s special about Bento (Archer, Gainesville): Bento prepares the menu in a sophisticated way and offers a variety of delicious combinations and sometimes even discounts for you. You must try Pao Pao Chicken Bento Box and BLANK.
- Location: 3841 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL 32608, United States
- Open Hours: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Contact: +1 352-224-5123
- Website: https://www.eatatbento.com/
Sushi-2-Go (University Branch)
Sushi-2-Go’s university branch is a casual setting where simple dishes come to life and come to life. Enjoy the delicious menu, and of course, don’t forget to try the sushi: the best sushi in Gainesville!
What’s special about Sushi-2-Go University: Their menu is reasonably priced, and even their side dishes are amazing. You should also try the honey Boba tea with its incredible taste!
- Location: 1412 W University Ave, Gainesville, FL 32603, USA
- Open hours: 10:00 AM – 11: 00 PM
- Contact: +1 352-338-1068
- Website: http://www.sushi2go.net/
Yamato Japanese Restaurant
Yamato Japanese Restaurant is your classic steakhouse where meals turn out to be absolutely delicious. Choose from the all-inclusive menu and try sushi Gainesville like never before.
What’s special about Yamato Japanese restaurant: This restaurant only serves takeout, which is a real blessing during this pandemic. You won’t have to worry about coming into contact with many people when you want to go out to eat.
- Location: 526 NW 60th St, Gainesville, FL 32607, USA
- Open hours: 10:00 AM – 10:30 PM
- Contact: +1 352-332-4466
- Website: http://www.yamatojapanesesteakhouse.com
The 10 Sushi Gainesville shared above is more than just serving you the best sushi in Gainesville. Besides that, these places also help visitors get great dining experiences with the best services.